Bone Spurs & Plantar Fasciitis and Homeopathy
- Use Symphytum officinale 200C
- Rhus toxicodendron 30C
- Dose both as one after the other with 1 hour between,
- Dose 2 times daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, until symptoms improve.
- For the pain and inflammation from plantars fasciatis or bone spur.
- Helps to dissolve the bone spur.
Calcarea Fluorica 30C Remedy and Calc Fluor 6X Cell Salts by Highlands
Note: buy cell salts by Hylands on-line or at your local health food store.
- Helps to relief the pain and to dissolve the bone spur.
- Both can be taken for bone or heel spurs.
- Cell Salts Dosing:
- Take as 5 pills dry in the morning on waking followed by a sip of water if needed.
- Then 5 pills dissolved in in water that is sipped during the day with a sip of water after if needed.
- Before bed take 5 pills dry dissolved in the mouth with a sip of water after if needed.
- Read more about Cell Salts here!
- For cramping in the foot
- Take Cal Fluor 6X and Silicea 12X.
- You can buy the Calc Fluor 6X (buy locally by Hylands)
- Order the Silicea 12X (buy this Hylands or by Standard Process) on line.
- Use four tablets each when dosing.
- To dose, just dissolve 4 pills of the Calc Fluor 6X and Silicea 12X under the tongue.
- Keep cell salts dosing 15 minutes away from food or drink.
- Dose daily for 4 times per day until the symptoms go away.
- Helps dissolve the bone spurs
- Shooting pain
- Pain in area that is cold to the touch, not the person
- Pain is better with warm, gentle pressure and massage.
- Pain in feet, worse from walking, lame feeling.
- Over strained muscles