Epsom Salt Baths
Epsom salt baths are excellent For Athletes To Relieve Muscular Aches and Pains and Detox the Body!
How To Prepare An Epsom Salt Bath
- Epsom salts are magnesium sulphate.
- This is an inexpensive and rich source of magnesium and that also delivers sulfates, which are easily absorb through the skin.
- A foot soak or full Epsom salt bath will soothe tired, achy feet and the whole body!
- Foot Bath: Soak fee in a small tub full of hot water with about 1/2 cup of Epsom Salts for 15-20 minutes.
- Full Body Bath: For a full body treatment after sports or exertion, use 1-2 cups in a full tub of hot water and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- This will relax fatigued and sore muscles and draw out toxins from the body.
- It will help calm the nervous system, reduce swelling and relax muscles.
- Epsom salts are a natural emollient and skin exfoliator.
- You will get a better night’s sleep too after an Epsom salt bath!