Lycopodium clavatum (Lyc.) For Athletes and Sports Injury
- Lycopodium in general as a lack of self-confidence in athletic or academic performance; anxiety of performance being adequate.
- Digestive upsets with distention of abdomen, bloated and gassy feeling are very common with lycopodium.
- Diarrhea from cold drinks, fright, excitement or anticipation.
- For vomiting and nausea.
- Also treats chronic constipation.
- Hernia; painful hemorrhoids that can bleed.
- Sciatica, back pain)
- Worse with issues on the right side of body.
- Symptoms will often go from right to left.
- Worse from 4 pm to 8 pm in the afternoon
- Worse on morning on waking or with not eating.
- Better in evening and with open air.
Quick Facts About Lycopodium Clavatum