Rhus Toxicodendron (Rhus-tox.)
Read about how to dose this remedy.
- Severe aching and fatigue of muscles.
- Restlessness and uneasiness cause you to move around.
- Gripping or clutching pains.
- For wisting pains also like with Ruta Graveolens.
- Stiff, lame and bruised feeling.
- Sciatica and back pain.
- Knee injury and pain from overuse and inflammation.
- Plantar fasciitis or bone spurs or heel pain.
- Worse on first motion, then better with continued motion.
- Worse from sitting.
- Worse from cold damp weather, especially when perspiring.
- Worse from evening until mid-night and from uncovering body.
- Better warmth, gentle motion, massage.
Quick Facts About Rhus Toxicodendron
- Rhus tox is a plant remedy made from the plant commonly known as poison ivy which grows as a shrub or a woody vine.
- Found commonly in the Eastern USA and Canada.
- #2 sports remedy after Arnica and one of the most popular remedies used in homeopathy.
- Rhus tox is at number 11 out of nearly 4,000 remedies when listed are listed by number of symptoms described. It has 11,400+ symptoms associated with it, that it can cure in the body!