Bellis Perennis (Bell-p.) For Athletes and Sports Injury
- Used for sprains, bruises, injuries, bone fractures.
- Useful in back injuries of coccyx – see also Hypericum.
- For injuries to deeper tissues after major operation, especially on the pelvis organs or abdomen.
- Ailments after operation on the abdomen.
- For trauma of the pelvic organs with sore, bruised feeling in the pelvic region
- Used after bruising or contusion or a blunt trauma
- Pain is better with continued movement.
- Pain is better with cold applications.
Quick Facts About Bellis Perennis
- Plant remedy made from the daisy plant.
- Acts deeper and follows Arnica especially for deep trauma to soft tissues.