Famous Athletes Who Use Homeopathy!
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
Why Do Famous Athletes Use Homeopathy?
- Homeopathy stimulates natural healing, with natural substances. It speed up the healing process from all types of sports injuries.
- By stimulating the body’s natural capacity for healing, with natural substances, more rapid healing occurs – without any suppressive, addictive or dangerous drugs.
- This means athletes are quickly back to their training and competition at their highest performance level.
- There is scientific evidence on the benefit of homeopathic medicines as a leading sports medicine throughout the world.
- The effectiveness of homeopathy is established in hundreds of research studies which have been published in peer-reviewed international medical journals.
- Read more about the most commonly used homeopathic medicines for sports injuries and athletes!
Here Are Some Famous Athletes Who Use Homeopathy!
- Arnie Kander, USA, Strength and Conditioning Coach, NBA Detroit Piston.
- Pat Riley, USA, Basketball coach, Miami Heat.
- Paul O’Neill, USA, major league baseball player who won five World Series while playing for the Cincinnati Reds.
- Kelly Slater, USA, surfing champion and ASP World Tour Champion for 11 times.
- Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater and two time Olympic Silver Medalist.
- Hermann Maier, Austria, skiing Olympic Gold Medalist.
- Linford Christie, UK sprinter, 1992 Barcelona Olympic 100m sprint Champion.
- Kate Schmidt, USA, two-time javelin Olympic Bronze Medalist.
- Misty Hyman, USA gold medal in the 200-meter butterfly at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- Sonja Johnson, Australian Equestrian Team, silver medalist at Beijing Olympics 2008.
- Dr. Philippe Lageyre, UK sports doctor, who accompanies the rugby teams
- Will Greenwood, UK, rugby player.
- James Ellington, British Olympic sprinter and 2nd fastest sprinter in UK.
- Jim Rogers and Neil Ridsdale, UK, who hold the record for the fastest time on the Yorkshire Wolds Way.
- Annabel Croft, British tennis superstar.
- Martina Navratilova, Czech and American tennis super star.
- Boris Becker, German tennis super star.
- Marie-Hélène Prémont, Canadian cross-country mountain biker.
- Zaheer Khan, Indian cricket player.
- David Beckham, British soccer player used homeopathy for a broken foot just prior to the 2002 World Cup.
- Jean-Marcel Ferret, French sports doctor used homeopathy for the French soccer team from 1993 to 2004, which included their World Cup win.
- Marko Pantelic, Serbian Soccer Player.
- Soccer Players in Germany use homeopathy. In 2008, 24 out of 26 doctors (92.3%) who work for the Bundesliga’s (German soccer league) first and second division teams had prescribed homeopathic cures for 76% of the soccer teams!