Ledum Palustre (Led.) for Athletes and Sports Injury
- Cold black eyes and bruising from eye injury around the eye. If the injury is to the eyeball itself use Symphytum.
- Helps with crushed fingers and toes, like Hypericum but here the pains will shoot up the limb and are better from cold.
- Pain from spinal injuries
- Pain from muscular rheumatism especially of of the shoulders.
- Helps with tendency to sprain ankles, with ankle swelling and painful soles of the feet.
- Also used for gout.
- For long lasting skin discoloration after sports injuries, use when Arnica does not clear up the bruising.
- Wounds that are painful to the touch and feel cool to the touch.
- Abscesses and septic conditions are very tender and better with cold applications.
- For insect bites including spiders, mosquitoes and tic bites, stings
- For animals bites including cats, dogs and snakes.
- For puncture wounds of any type, such as stepping on a rusty nail.
- Pain is worse at night; heat of bed.
- Pain is better from cold compresses or cold.
Quick Facts About Ledum palustre