Muscle Cramps and Homeopathy Athletes and Sports Injury
- #8 – Magnesium Phos 6X
- Dosed as 5 dry every 15 minutes until cramps are gone.
- Follow dry pills with a sip of water if desired.
- Repeat as needed when cramping occurs.
- Read more here.
- Soothes achy, sore muscles!
Homeopathic Remedies for Muscle Cramps
- Loss of magnesium can result in cramps.
- For cramps in the muscles in any location.
- Better with massage.
- Better with heat.
- Used for cramps in muscles, especially in the abdomen.
- Worse from anger.
- Better better with heat
- Better with pressure while bending forward.
- Violent cramps in the calves at night of after very strenuous and prolonged physical activity.
- Feels worse with exertion, movement and being touched.
- Feels better from stretching.
- Stiffness in the muscles and cramps from over exertion or cold, wet weather.
- Worse cold, damp weather.
- Better gentle motion.
- Better warmth.
- Better massage or rubbing.