Back and Neck Injury with Homeopathy
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
- Rheumatic, aching pain in right shoulder.
- Sticking pain in the lumbar region of teh back confined to a small spot.
- Intensive pain in the region of the kidneys and across the small of the back.
- Violent, burning, sudden stitches across the loins.
- Pain in the small of the back as if it were crushed and bruised.
- This is especially indicated in lower back pain.
- Pains in the chest, tearing stitches in the left side of the chest which extend from behind forward.
- Better during rest and no movement.
- Worse during any motion and deep breathing.
- Sharp sticking pain below right nipple, extending outward in the thorax.
- Short but violent stitching pain in the right side of chest making breathing very painful.
- Sharp pain in the scapular region;
- Rheumatic pain in the back under the scapula
- Violent pain under right scapula.
- Lycopodium indicated in lower back pain after Bryonia, if Bryonia fails to relieve.
- Pain is worse 4 pm – 8 pm or on waking.
- Back pain may occur with digestive complaints, including gas, bloating and/or constipation.
- Back pain from excessive strain or over use of muscles including back and neck.
- Pain is worse damp, cold, wet weather
- Pain is better with warmth and pressure.
- Pain is better with gentle motion or massage.
- Aggravated by too much standing, straining or lifting heavy weights.
- Person may also crave cold milk and have a red tongue tip.
- For overexertion or overuse resulting in back pain.
- For injured or bruised bones, joints, and tendons that present sore, aching pains and restlessness.
- For the flexor tendons of the ankles and wrists.
- Helpful in cartilage injuries and bruises of the periosteum.
- Helpful in sciatic pain that is worse when lying down at night and for persistent lameness and weakness after sprains or strains.
- Helps with pulled muscles and muscle strains or injuries where the parts are twisted.
- For injuries to the thighs, knee and ankle where the ligaments or tendons are pulled or torn.
- Helps with back pain from overuse injuries, herniated disks, over lifting injuries and weakness and lameness of the back.
- Helps heal eyestrain, headaches or visual disturbances from overusing the eyes.
- Will heal nodules on the bones or tendons from injuries, as well ganglion cysts.