Muscle Tears and Homeopathy For Athletes and Sports Injury
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
Muscular tears and injuries can occur in any combination for athletes who are:
- have muscular imbalances
- poor conditioning
- when the muscles are too tight and not stretched properly.
- or a combination of these issues.
Healing Tip: Rest The Muscle
It is important that for efficient healing to occur, you rest the muscle tear – even when using homeopathy.
- We advise that you take a break from exercising until the muscle feels able to performing activity without significant pain.
- We recommend no heavy sports until this point.
- Typically, this is about 1 week if you are using a homeopathic remedy, longer if not usually by a second week.
- If there is significant pain that persists beyond one week, and you are using the suggested homeopathic remedies, we recommend that make an appointment with your doctor.
- Injuries all start with Arnica first for the trauma.
- Then use Arnica cream or gel externally in addition to an internal homeopathic remedy.
- Pain is worsened by the slightest motion.
- Continued motion only makes it worse.
- Person is very thirsty.
- Swelling of the injured joint, but not as marked as with Arnica.
- The most frequently used remedy for muscle strains, sprains, muscle tears, torn ligaments and tendonitis.
- Use for stiffness is worse during initial motion and gets better as the person continues to move.
- It works especially well after lifting something heavy or overexertion.
- Switch to Rhus toxicodendron or another remedy after the swelling and bruising has gone, but start with Arnica when you have a considerable swelling, bruising, and inflammation.
- #1 remedy for torn ligaments or wrenched tendons or ligaments.
- Use Ruta after the initial swelling and pain has decreased.
- Ruta can also be used when Rhus toxicodendron does not bring a desirable relief.