Epsom Salt Baths
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
Epsom salt baths are excellent For Athletes To Relieve Muscular Aches and Pains and Detox the Body!
How To Prepare An Epsom Salt Bath
- Epsom salts are magnesium sulphate.
- This is an inexpensive and rich source of magnesium and that also delivers sulfates, which are easily absorb through the skin.
- A foot soak or full Epsom salt bath will soothe tired, achy feet and the whole body!
- Foot Bath: Soak fee in a small tub full of hot water with about 1/2 cup of Epsom Salts for 15-20 minutes.
- Full Body Bath: For a full body treatment after sports or exertion, use 1-2 cups in a full tub of hot water and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- This will relax fatigued and sore muscles and draw out toxins from the body.
- It will help calm the nervous system, reduce swelling and relax muscles.
- Epsom salts are a natural emollient and skin exfoliator.
- You will get a better night’s sleep too after an Epsom salt bath!