Phosphorus For Athletes and Sports Injury
- Phosphorous is #1 remedy for nose bleeds.
- Hemorrhages or excessive bleeding.
- Dry cough.
- Person may vomit soon after drinking cold water.
- Bronchitis and pneumonia in the winter.
- Used for various chronic respiratory problems.
- Used for exhaustion.
- Better cold drinks.
- Better in open air.
Quick Facts About Phosphorus
- Mineral remedy made from phosphorus.
- Made from the element present in bone ash as well as from the volcanic ash calcium phosphate.
- One of the fundamental minerals that are needed for life!
- Involved in the activities of the cells in our body.
- Present in all living tissues, particularly in the cellular fluids and teeth.
- Found in its natural form in the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid).
- Especially important in transferring genetic information.