Symphytum Officinale (Symph.)
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
- Used for injuries of bones and eyes and for fractures.
- It improves reunion of bones rapidly.
- For pains in bones or to the membrane of connective tissue of bones after injuries.
- Injuries of connective tissue of bones or to bones.
- Nerve pain of the knee after injury.
- Painful weakness of joints in knee.
- Used after Arnica or after both Arnica and Ruta.
- It is helpful in knitting broken bones.
- Will help where the bone covering has been damaged.
- Use when something has hit your eye socket – like a golf ball, baseball or other sports equipment
Quick Facts About Symphytum Officinale
- A plant remedy made from comfrey.
- Remedy for injuries, especially fractures and injuries to periosteum and bone.
- Provides rapid healing for broken bones.
- If a wire is used, be sure to check healing status frequently as this remedy works quickly.