Ankle & Wrist Sprains and Homeopathy
- Bruised, achy general feeling
- Swelling from blunt injury or exertion
- Read more here.
- Soothes achy, sore muscles!
- Sprains, injuries from too much strain
- Stiffness of muscles from over exertion
- Lower back pain.
- Worse with first movement.
- Better after gentle motion
- Better warmth
- Better massage
- Injury to coverings of bones
- From sprains and strains
- Injuries to tendons
- Bruises to the bones
- Deep trauma to soft tissue (more so than Arnica)
Topical Options In Additional to Internal Remedies for Sprains
- Apply topical Arnica cream 2 to 3 times daily to the sprained area.
- Another option is apply topically Traumeel cream 2 to 3 times daily to the sprained area. This a trauma and injury cream that is a convenient and affordable blend of several homeopathic trauma remedies, all in one cream. It is another great addition to an active athletes sports bag!