Tennis Elbow and Homeopathy
Give first as initial remedy.
- For shin injury or tennis elbow
- Follow after the initial doses of Arnica with Ruta for several days to heal the torn or damaged tendons.
- Blow and injury to soft tissue that are deeper
- Follows Arnica for bruising to soft tissues.
- Useful if several doses of Arnica does not seem to work.
- Better with continued motion and cold applications like ice.
- Deep aching pain from bruises to the lining of the bones.
- Good for torn and wrenched tendons.
- Also use in chronic arthritic conditions.
- Worse in cold, wet weather and resting without movement.
- Better from warmth and movement.