Ruta Graveolens (Ruta)
Read about how to dose this remedy.
- For deep aching pain from bruises to the lining of the bones.
- Excellent for torn and wrenched tendons.
- Use after being kicked in the shin or have tennis elbow after Arnica.
- Excellent remedy is for stiffness and inflexibility of muscles.
- Used after Rhus Tox for similar issues.
- For loss of elasticity of muscles and tendons.
- Tennis elbow.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome with overuse injuries of typists, musicians, computer programmers and other people who use their wrists excessively.
- Used for eyestrain, ganglion cysts.
- Worse in cold, wet weather.
- Worse by overexertion.
- Better with gentle movement and warmth like Rhus Tox.
Quick Facts About Ruta Gravelons
- Plant remedy made from rue or bitterwort.
- Know also as Bitter Herb and Herb of Grace. The word “rue” means “to regret”.
- It is a bitter tasting herb native to the Mediterranean and Southern Europe.
- This homeopathic remedy has been given since the 1820’s making it one of the oldest and most well known within the world of homeopathy!