Calendula Officinalis For Athletes and Sports Injury
Contact us for help with your sports injury.
Read about how to dose a remedy here.
Buy homeopathy at Homeopathic Remedies Online.
- Works as an antiseptic for these types of wounds with bleeding, promotes the rapid healing of all types of wounds.
- Use it on wounds that are raw, inflamed, red, stinging.
- Works beautifully on open cuts, lacerations, ragged or suppurated wounds.
- Use it for minor blisters, breaks in the skin, minor burns and nosebleeds,
- Promotes healthy and rapid healing.
- It prevents lymphangitis, gangrene and sepsis.
Calendula Homeopathic Cream and Tincture
- Use topically for cuts and abrasions to keep the wounds from becoming infected.
- For deeper cuts and wounds, you can soak the wound in a Calendula tincture for about 20 minutes to help draw out the pus, then bandage. Repeat this procedure before each change of clean bandages.
- This will promote very rapid healing, reduce the risk of infection and there will be less scaring.
- NOTE: Do NOT use Arnica on these types of bleeding wounds, use Calendula instead. Arnica can aggravate the skin and should not be used on bleeding cuts and wounds.
Quick Facts About Calendula
- Made from the golden marigold flower,
- Can be used as a topical cream or tincture on wounds to prevent infection,
- Calendula is one of the most frequently used remedies in homeopathic medicine.
- We suggest the you keep this remedy handy in a 30C and a 200C, as well as the topical cream or gel.
- Before antibiotics, soldiers in World War I and II used Calendula to prevent septic infections from gunshot wounds!