Calendula Officinalis For Athletes and Sports Injury
- Works as an antiseptic for these types of wounds with bleeding, promotes the rapid healing of all types of wounds.
- Use it on wounds that are raw, inflamed, red, stinging.
- Works beautifully on open cuts, lacerations, ragged or suppurated wounds.
- Use it for minor blisters, breaks in the skin, minor burns and nosebleeds,
- Promotes healthy and rapid healing.
- It prevents lymphangitis, gangrene and sepsis.
Calendula Homeopathic Cream and Tincture
- Use topically for cuts and abrasions to keep the wounds from becoming infected.
- For deeper cuts and wounds, you can soak the wound in a Calendula tincture for about 20 minutes to help draw out the pus, then bandage. Repeat this procedure before each change of clean bandages.
- This will promote very rapid healing, reduce the risk of infection and there will be less scaring.
- NOTE: Do NOT use Arnica on these types of bleeding wounds, use Calendula instead . Arnica can aggravate the skin and should not be used on bleeding cuts and wounds.
Quick Facts About Calendula
- Made from the golden marigold flower,
- Can be used as a topical cream or tincture on wounds to prevent infection,
- Calendula is one of the most frequently used remedies in homeopathic medicine.
- We suggest the you keep this remedy handy in a 30C and a 200C, as well as the topical cream or gel.
- Before antibiotics, soldiers in World War I and II used Calendula to prevent septic infections from gunshot wounds!