Please complete the Contact Us Form to schedule your phone consultation for a sports injury.
Sport Injury Acute Care Fees:
- Sport Injury Care is provided promptly by email once we have been contacted.
- All sports injury acutes are done by email with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, Sports Injury Specialist.
- Sport Injury Care fee is $150 for seven (7) days of consecutive care, payable by credit card or Paypal at the completion of the call.
- Kari based in San Jose, CA and works with athletes in the USA and Canada.
- Office hours for consult calls Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm (PST – California).
Sports Injury Consultations
- All sports injury consultations are done by phone or Skype with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, Sports Injury Specialist.
- Sport Injury consultations without an injury are $150 per hour, by appointment.
- Fees are payable by credit card or Paypal at the completion of the call.
- Remedy advice, prescription(s) and all dosing instructions are provided by email.
Chronic Care Consults are also available in the USA and Canada for other sports issues as well as for other physical, mental or emotional issues.
Consultation Fees for Chronic Care
Fee are per person are $750 for the 2 hour initial intake and complete case review process. Ongoing monthly fees are $225 per person, per month for 6 months of ongoing chronic care with by a signed contract.
We have experience and success treating individuals with these and other issues website including:
- ADHD and how to be drug free, balanced and focused!
- Antibiotic dangers and how to avoid their over use
- Anxiety or depression related to sports or academic performance
- Chronic fatigue including mononucleosis
- Chronic Muscle Fatigue including Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Digestive issues including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, etc.
- Mental issues impacting sports performance
- Pyroluria – Zinc and B6 deficiency
- Repeat infections including Staph and Strep infections
- Repetitive sports injuries
- Other – many other types of chronic health concerns
Please complete the Contact Us Form to get more information and schedule your initial phone appointment!