Hypericum performatum (Hyper.) For Athletes and Sports Injury
- Acts as a painkiller for injuries to any part rich in nerves
- Use for teeth and mouth injuries
- Use for or pain after a braces adjustment.
- Smashed fingers and toes.
- Use for back pain that is shooting.
- For sharp, shooting pains in the nerves
- Pain is usually shooting upward, along the nerve
- Very helpful for injury or trauma to the nerves.
- For pain as if from a needle or splinter, under the nail, in the finger, or in foot sole.
- For convulsions after an injury, especially to the head or spine.
Quick Facts About Hypericum perforatum
- This is a plant remedy made from St. John’s Wort.
- If depression follows an injury this remedy will help!