Homeopathic Remedies for Rotator Cuff Injuries
Read about how to dose a remedy.
Ferrum Metallicum (Iron)
- A potency of 200C is recommended.
- Dosing should be done daily for 3-4 weeks.
- It actually fixes the tear (this can be confirmed in follow up X-rays) and in cases where it is used, surgery can be avoided.
- Once the tear is healed the dosing should be stopped.
- This remedy is ideally suited for RIGHT sided rotator cuff tears.
- Will also work on left sided injuries.
- Pain in deltoid region.
- Pain in upper limbs, shoulders.
- Better from gentle motion.
- Worse from motion.
- Worse from raising arms.
- For deep aching pain of tendons and ligaments.
- For loss of elasticity of muscles and tendons.
- Used also in tennis elbow.
- Used in carpal tunnel syndrome with overuse injuries of people who use their wrists excessively.
- Used for eyestrain and ganglion cysts.
- Worse in cold, wet weather.
- Worse by overexertion.
- Better with gentle movement and warmth like Rhus Tox.